How the Parish Donate Button Works
The “Donate” button was introduced to provide a safe and secure means to enable parishioners wishing to do so, to maintain their contributions in support of the parish, in these challenging times.
The ‘Donate” button provides access to the following Collections :
- Family Offering / Envelope Collection
- Society of St Vincent De Paul
- Christmas/Easter Dues
- Mass Collections ( Common Fund and Share )
The process to make a contribution is relatively straight forward.
- Click on the “Donate” button on the parish website.
- Choose the Collection you wish to contribute too.
- Decide on whether your payment is recurring or once off, enter an amount in the box and click on the Pay Now button. If contributing to the Family Offering, and you are making a recurring payment, you will need to choose monthly or weekly.
- You will be taken to a confirmation screen. Check the payment details, accept the terms and conditions and click on the Proceed button.
- If you are making a once off payment, tap the “Proceed as a Guest” option on the Sign In Screen – you will be taken to the Pay as Guest screen and asked to enter an email address and you will then be taken to the payments screen. When finished, click on the PAY NOW button.
- If you are making a recurring payment, enter the amount and click the Pay Now button. Your chosen payments and installment details will be shown. Accept the terms and conditions and hit the Proceed button. You will be taken to the Sign In screen where you will be asked to Sign Up – once done you will not have to do so again. When complete, press Register – you will then be brought to the payments screen and when complete, press PAY NOW.
- Irrespective of the payment method chosen, a receipt will automatically issue to the email address provided.
- You can withdraw from the set up process at any time by hitting the Remove button on the screen.
- At any stage, you can cease making payments by notifying the parish office – telephone 494 1204.